Website under construction… Please come back later !
Create an ecosystem of interconnected independent open source applications easy to use, install, configure and contribute to. This ecosystem will enable :
- the new economic and social system to come.
- to connect those who are building and using open systems.
- individuals with the same goal to work together.
Open source softwares exist, but are isolated. Therefore, having access to them is difficult : you have to install them on a server, know and remember the URL, create a user account and explain to the persons you are working with how they can join you, so they need to make a new account.
Platforms of apps like Sandstorm or Cloudron exist, groups using them are isolated from other groups or potential other contributors.
Our actions to fulfill the objective
Feel free to join them !
- Single Sign On (SSO) : An SSO provide the capacity to log to several apps with a unique account.
- Building a User Interface (UI) Component Library : Help tiny open app to develop.
RESOURCES we use
- COsystem Taxonomy : This is a document which defines the characteristics of all the elements of the COsystem (= a decentralised network of people who want to make a change to the existing social and economical system)
- Technical explanation of the eCOsystem : If you want more information on the HOW
- Loomio : DECISION manager
- Wekan : ACTIONS manager
- Riot : Chat EN
- Rocket Chat : Chat FR
- Centralise all the informations about the open app ecosystem
GUIDE : How to contribute
To contribute to the Open App Ecosystem, it’s really simple :
- Join us in Loomio
- Your ACTION may fulfill the global OBJECTIVE which is to create an ecosystem of interconnected independent open source applications easy to use, install, configure and contribute to.
- If it does, add it in the wekan
- In the For NEWCOMMERS column you will find a GUIDE to add an ACTION to make it as easy to understand as possible.